Thursday, May 24, 2012

Budget Breakdown

Welcome back to Twilight Spaghetti Theatre!

Just over 3 months until the man burns... and I cannot wait another #$&*ing minute. Every time I think about it I have to huff that small bottle of playa I keep under my pillow. I wish I was only half joking.  I miss all of my fellow TST burners and am excited to meet all the new TST virgins. This year's ticket situation has been a cluster-fuck at best, but the burner spirit always wins out in the end. Ok Mike, deep breath.... ahh that sweet sweet playa haze.



Read More

Ok, time for the NEWS! You may or may not have heard that we are going to be doing things a little differently than in the past. The first change is that we are Twilight Spaghetti Theatre and we're sticking to it. We are also asking for camp dues. The camp dues are to evenly distribute the burden of bringing the camp out to the playa. I put together a budget based on how much money it takes every year to re-create the experience from the year before. This only includes the cost for transportation, maintenance, and decorations. We still need additional donations in order to improve the camp and bring new things to the playa. 

For those of you who are interested here is a nifty pie chart of our anticipated expenditures:

I will put the itemized breakdown in another post once I figure out the best way to not make your eyes bleed. Be on the lookout for that post and some more camp updates and nifty playa tips to make your TST experience that much more epic!

2 comments: